Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kindergarten

 Stellar started his first year of Kindergarten.  He was really excited to go. He loves his teacher and he says this girl wants to marry him. 

 Of course Stetson had to get in on the action. And Stellar chose his pose, just an FYI. 

 This beauty was in our garden.  She was huge! Picture a large grape sized body.  
 I went out side one night and there was a gorgeous sky! Of course I didnt capture it. I know nothing about photography.   
 Anything more adorable then Yoda with a binky? I think not.  
 Every pose Stellar did, Yoda did.  It was so cute. He was super into his costume playing the part with his light saber.  Also Steve made that awesome blaster gun for Stellar and of course Stellar played the part as well. 


This is little Harper and her mom McKenzie.   They brought treats to my boys and brought me a treat too!! 

No comments: