Thursday, December 12, 2013

A little more..

I don't really go all out for Rick.  Here he is reading to the super heroes. Stellar loves it all just the same.
 I got some stuff to make some graham cracker houses.  When I got home I discovered that all the candy I got was red or pink. There were some mini Charleston chews but there really was no variety. Lame. I havent uploaded the end result yet cause I am lazy right now.
 This happened by mistake but I just wanted to add it for variety.
 Stellar taking it upon him self to decorate the small tree. We also did our larger tree.
 This is our tree from last year. We didn't put a single decoration on it.  Having a baby is exhausting.
We have a little more Christmas spirit on our tree......
My two boys. They sure are stinkers sometimes. These little people are what makes Christmas magical and fun.

No comments: