Wednesday, July 20, 2011

summer time

This is my dog Angus. He is by far the coolest dog I have ever owned. He is living with my parents because we can only have 1 dog. He deserves a yard to run around in, so my parents took him instead of me bringing him to a townhome with no yard. I MISS HIM!!!
Stellar took his first solo shower the other night. He loves showers and can stay in there forever!
This is him all chilled out watching a movie or favorite show. I cant remember.
Grandpa Riley took the cousins for a ride in the tractor bucket. Bree on the left freaked out and bailed. Stellar wasnt even phased by it. As you can tell he is chillen.
Every morning I go walk with a friend and bring Tia and Stellar. This picture just shows how much he loves our little dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve and Katy, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: