Monday, February 8, 2010

I have been tagged ...

4 shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Community
4. Seinfeld

4 things I am passionate about:
1. Cake Decorating
2. Dogs/Pets
3. The Gospel of Jesus Christ!
4. Vacations!

4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Shut your stupid face
2. Shut the font door
3. Whhhhaatt thhheee?
4.Why I aughta!

4 things I have learned, or am learning:
1. Cake Decorating
2. Patience
3. How to eat right
4. How to raise a baby

4 places I would like to go:
1. Jamaica
2. Australia
3. Back to Hawaii
4. Heaven (when the time comes)

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Church
2. Super Bowl
3. Molded a fondant nun (weird I know)
4. Hung with friends

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Seeing Chalae tomorrow
2. Going to bed tonight
3. Biggest loser this week
4. losing my weight!

4 things on my wish list:
1. Healthy husband
2.more cake decorating supplies
3. New car
4. Bigger kitchen

4 people I tag:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You

1 comment:

Sims Mom said...

Awwww love it sister! The Nun is the best!