Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update #2 For NOVEMBER- Here ya go Mom.

Here is the cute little man. 7 Months old November 8th. He has been crawling since he was 6 months old and now I swear he could walk any day. .. TO SOON!
This was Halloween this year. I had a bumblebee costume for him and I couldnt find it. Among my search for his costume I found a dress, So Stellar was a girl for Halloween. Probably the only Halloween I could get away with dressing him as such. .. .
So I learned a really cool basket weave method at my cake decorating class. I love it! This is the cutest baby shower cake Idea. Good thing my sister in-law Melissa is gonna have a baby boy! I wanna make a cake for her now. This weekend I am going to make a Dora the Explorer cake, Teenage mutant ninja turtle cake, a Dinosaur and a basketball. Then its my sister Amanda's birthday next week (Wednesday) and I think I know what I will do for her cake. Its to much fun. Thanks to my adorable Husband he is allowing me to be Cake Crazed!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

That is such a cute/funny idea to dress Stellar up as a girl for Halloween! With 3 boys (and hubby says that's it!) -that's perfect! Wish I would have thought of that before my boys got old enough to be scarred for life if I did it :)

The Rileys said...

I can't believe how much he's grown! You know, he's going to kill you for dressing him up as a girl - I'm just surprised Steve let you get away with it :) Your cake decorating is looking awesome - I can't wait to see your skills!

Sims Mom said...

Can't wait for the Dora cake!! Eliza will love it. Miss your face and I will see you soon!!

Reaching For the Stars said...

hey did you still want to do a scentsy party with your family and friends if so let me know.
maria