Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Schmog

As you can see, Even my hands are fat. Therefore I am not going to post my fat face or butt. Just the belly, that is all you get. I am 33 weeks and counting. So far its been a really healthy pregnancy as far as blood work, blood pressure ect.. The time is ticking and not fast enough. I am quitting work as of the 27th of this month. Parts of me want to keep working and parts of me do not. Mainly my back and feet tell me not to, oh and my hormones. (They cant put up with my boss :) Mom is throwing me a shower at her brand new house on the 7th of March. My dearest friend Rheanna and Kim are planning on coming from Utah! They are my only friends that have made the drive to see me since I have moved here over three years ago. I LOVE YOU TWO! This seems more like a journal entry. As time grows near I keep wondering how my 3 dogs will fare with the bambino. I think it will be ok. They are my family too! Here is a picture of the two that will be most jelouse. Man is our life gonna change.......

6 comments:

Sims Mom said...

Change it will...........for the BETTER! That little baby will change your life and you will never be able to imagine life without him. I wish I could come to the shower Katy! I miss you!

Awesome Andrew said...

i'm sorry i'm not one of the "TWO" who have visted! you know i've wanted too... as you will soon see... kids make driving ... a "FUN" time?? !!! hahah! i love you and miss your face! i wish i could come to your shower too! i love the belly! you only have 40 or so more days to go that is SOOOOO awesome! can't wait to meet your cute boy!

malinda

Ash said...

With my first I was 1 week early, with my 2nd I was 3 weeks early, and with #3 I was almost 6 weeks early, so you never know...it could be sooner than you think!:)

mandi said...

ummm I think you forgot about your dear friend MANDI who visited you at your farm! :)

Birch Family said...

yau look great think it isnt the weight you gain it is how healthy the baby is. i am excited to see this little guy.hang in there

The Hacking Family said...

Belly blossoms are beautiful, don't you think? Only if you're not the one toting it around. You look fabulous, come to think of it, I look about as big, or I think I do and I'm 10 weeks behind you, if that makes you feel any better.