Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yes we need a little Christmas.....

Last year I threw a l ittle Christmas party with my siblings and it was a lot of fun. This year, my parents and Grandma live here so it added more fun! The thing I required for entrance was that they wear a turtle neck and/or some form of obnoxious Christmas attire. It was funny to see what my brother showed up in. We had tons of finger foods and games and of course white elephant. Loved it! Thanks for coming and being a good sport about the Christmas attire~!


5 comments:

Birch Family said...

How Fun and a great idea.

The Hacking Family said...

I wish I was close enough to join in the fun :) That's clever to require silly clothing to gain admittance, I'll have to try that one of these days

Awesome Andrew said...

nice moves! i love christmas sweaters! haha! your brother wins for sure! hahaha nice! i'm going to be posting my snowman one on friday night! check back soon for good times! i'm thinking of adding lights ! (yes to the sweater) haha! love your guts!

Ash said...

I love it!! I need to be organized enough next year because that would be super-fun!!

Kim said...

Schwan!!! It's been so long since I've been to your cute little house. We are long overdue for scooter rides, chinese chicken salad and a little strawberry pizza. Utah is looking clear for the future...so maybe we can get back to our regular yearly visits. Especially since you will have a little schwan running everywhere. (SCARY!) Miss your guts!!