Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let it snow!
















Last year we had like 4 feet of snow all winter long in our back yard. We had our first snow storm Christmas Eve (and it was just magical) and it never stopped till may! Steve was working in Logan during the week all winter and that meant I had to shovel the walks. The worst part was the driveway, because the snow plow would come by and leave a huge wall of ice in front of your driveway two times a day. What a pain! I am glad it has not snowed yet. Last year was miserable. I am having a family Christmas party this saturday and I cant wait! I will post some pics cause I told everyone to wear a turtle neck and/or some funky Christmas attire.

3 comments:

Ash said...

LIving in Southern Utah and getting no snow I always tell myself I miss it. THen I think of Ely and all the snow we dealt with there. Then I take it back. I love looking at it and playing in it, just not driving in it. It is beautiful!

Sims Mom said...

Ok, family Christmas Party?? Why was I not invited!!!

Birch Family said...

That is so funny do you think we will get it theis year?