Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oregon Coast Baby

Ok so this blog is backward cause I am totally dumb at blogging. But oh well people. Here are just some pictures of our trip. We had a great place to stay right on the beach. We just walked out the back door onto the beach. It was cold and rained the whole time but there was alot of pretty things to see. We went to the Tillamook cheese Factory, saw a light house built in 1877, saw some big old sea lions. Good times... good times. I was so sick the whole time and I learned I HATE traveling when with child. The funny part about our trip was our next door neighbors were from Rexburg. Its a small world.

2 comments:

Birch Family said...

I amglad that i can see what you are up to now since we never talk but I am gald that you and steve had fun i need to go on vacation

Sims Mom said...

Where are the pictures??