Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Mama


So here is what my bambino is supposed to look like about now. But it might be a little bigger. These pictures are just so cool. Steve and I just got back from visiting his sister in McCammon Idaho. We just hung out and watched Baby Mama with Tina Fey and Amy Pohler. I think they are funny, and I thought the movie was funny. I think I was the only one to think the movie was funny. Noone else was laughing. Anyway, Check it out if you like that kinda of humor of that duo. Other then that, the week was filled with nothing. My birthday is this week and I am going to take the day off. I don't want to spend it cleaning at work. Gag.

2 comments:

Sims Mom said...

Nice! Did you get an ultrasound picture printed for you?

Awesome Andrew said...

hey fay,
i know those pics are like the coolest ever! who decided.... sure you can stick a camera next to my fetus and take tons of pics??? always wondered that! haha! i'm still voting it's a girl! what do you need for your birthday that i can throw in with the other good times heading your way ????

bff Big M